Skip to content
- Vibe Jewellery may change or remove any part of Vibe Jewellery, including products, at any time without notice.
- All goods that appear on the website are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply goods to you for any reason you will not be charged, and we will refund any money that has previously been paid.
- By purchasing, you confirm that all details you provide to Vibe Jewellery for the purpose of purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
- There may occasionally be interruptions to services or website availability due to repairs, maintenance, or during the introduction of new services. We will naturally try to minimise these instances.
Prices and Payment
- All prices are quoted on our website.
- These Prices include VAT.
- The prices on our website may occasionally change, but this will not affect orders that were placed before the change occurred.
- In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which can be found during the checkout process before the order is made.
- Customers are responsible for any Import Tax in their respective countries. Details on this can be obtained from your local customs authority.
- All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped.
- Items will be delivered to the delivery address provided when the order was placed.
- We aim for your order to be delivered on or before the date provided in the order confirmation. However, this is just an estimate, and we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
- We aim for all our products to shipped from our warehouse within 24 hours of an order being placed. However, we do not guarantee this.